Positions available in Grand Rapids and Troy, MI office locations
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree in Architecture with 8-15 years of experience. Architectural Registration and LEED AP or LEED BD+C accreditation is preferred. Individual should be able to provide design services on projects of all sizes while leading multiple team members of various disciplines. Individual will be required to lead a design team while being the point of contact with client representatives to ensure an integrated and coordinated design. Ideal candidate should have high proficiency and expertise with Revit, Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design programs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Interest in or experience specific to one or more of the following market segments: Healthcare, K-12, Higher Education, Workplace & Athletics.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others, customer satisfaction and overall design competence and leadership.
- Participate in business development efforts in one or more of the market segments listed above.
- Be able to independently provide the full range of architectural services on a small to medium-sized project.
- Create and develop planning and design concepts for a variety of project types.
- Prepare renderings / presentation drawings and lead presentations both internally and externally.
- Collaborate and encourage the design work of others to ensure integrated and cohesive designs.
- Present design solutions to client representatives and/or design review committees
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate staff.
- Maintain and develop relationships with past, current and new clients.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: Architectural_Employment@ids-troy.com