- Advance at IDS
- CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR
- ELECTRICAL DESIGNER
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- INTERIOR DESIGNER
- INTERN ARCHITECT | DESIGNER
- IT DESIGN ENGINEER
- MARKETING ASSISTANT
- MECHANICAL DESIGNER
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- PROJECT DESIGNER | PLANNER
- SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Positions available in Grand Rapids and Troy, MI office locations
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree in Architecture with 7-10+ years of experience. Architectural Registration and LEED AP or LEED BD+C accreditation is preferred. Individual should be able to provide the full range of architectural services on projects of all sizes while managing and collaborating with multiple team members and disciplines as well as, contractors and client representatives to ensure an integrated and coordinated design. Knowledge of documentation processes utilizing Revit, In-Design and Microsoft applications as well as a balance of design and high level of technical competence is required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Project experience in a range of project types, complexity and scale specific to Healthcare, K-12 & Higher Education, as well as Workplace market segments.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with other office and project leaders to strategize successful project delivery, financial performance and risk mitigation.
- Excellent written and verbal and presentation skills.
- State and local code understanding as well as jurisdictional review processes.
- Develop and manage budgets and schedules on a range of small to large size architectural projects.
- Develop positive client relationships and work as the client’s advocate by identifying and balancing client expectations within the context of contractual obligations, office goals, and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for assisting the teams in developing and documenting project work plans for each project.
- Manage client relationships with multiple projects and teams.
- Communicate with all project participants, internal staff, consultants, clients, owners, contractors and jurisdictions in an effective and collaborative manner.
- Collaborate and communicate with team leads to provide technical and administrative supervision of the multi-disciplinary project staff assuring the technical, administrative and schedule targets are met within the framework of office policy and in accordance with applicable professional and office standards.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for project performance and personal behavior.
- Manage project delivery and deliverables to ensure the highest quality of documentation and professionalism.
- Participate in business development efforts through proposal development and interview participation.
- Communicate and report to the Department Directors and Market Segment Leaders.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: Architectural_Employment@ids-troy.com