- Advance at IDS
- CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR
- ELECTRICAL DESIGNER
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- INTERIOR DESIGNER
- INTERN ARCHITECT | DESIGNER
- IT DESIGN ENGINEER
- MARKETING ASSISTANT
- MECHANICAL DESIGNER
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- PROJECT DESIGNER | PLANNER
- SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Positions available in Grand Rapids and Troy, MI office locations
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in graduates with a professional degree in Architecture with 5-10 years of experience. Architectural Registration and LEED AP or LEED BD+C accreditation is preferred. Individual should be able to provide design services on projects of all sizes while collaborating with multiple team members and disciplines. Individual will be required to support the design team while integrating with client representatives to ensure an integrated and coordinated design. Ideal candidate should have high proficiency and expertise with Revit, Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design programs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Interest in or experience specific to Healthcare, K-12 & Higher Education, Workplace & Athletics market segments.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others, customer satisfaction and overall design competence and leadership.
- Be able to independently provide the full range of architectural services on a small to medium-sized project.
- Create and develop planning and design concepts for a variety of project types.
- Prepare presentation drawings and assist in presentations both internally and externally.
- Collaborate and encourage the design work of others to ensure integrated and cohesive designs.
- Present design solutions to client representatives and/or design review committees
- Develop of renderings for client presentations.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: Architectural_Employment@ids-troy.com