- Advance at IDS
- CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR
- ELECTRICAL DESIGNER
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- INTERIOR DESIGNER
- INTERN ARCHITECT | DESIGNER
- IT DESIGN ENGINEER
- MARKETING ASSISTANT
- MECHANICAL DESIGNER
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- PROJECT DESIGNER | PLANNER
- SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Positions available in Grand Rapids, MI office location
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in graduates with a professional degree in Architecture with 1-4 years experience. Ideal candidate should have on-the-job experience using Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design programs. Individual should be motivated and eligible to take the Architectural Registration Examination (ARE) within a few years. We provide opportunities to learn and work within a team environment and follow the architectural design process through all stages of a project from programming through construction administration. You’ll be collaborating with our architects, engineers and project managers on a daily basis.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work and collaborate with project team while developing graphics to support project presentations and marketing material.
- Develop project Design & Construction Documents under the mentorship of the Sr. Designer and Project Architect.
- Consult with manufacturers, researches and evaluates materials.
- Assist in construction administration including responding to RFI’s, preparing sketches and addendum’s (CCD’s), visiting the construction site to gather information and/or preparing a punch list.
- On-site field verification documenting existing building conditions
- Receive and follow directions for project assignments and manage personal time efficiently.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: Architectural_Employment@ids-troy.com