- Advance at IDS
- CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR
- ELECTRICAL DESIGNER
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- INTERIOR DESIGNER
- INTERN ARCHITECT | DESIGNER
- IT DESIGN ENGINEER
- MARKETING ASSISTANT
- MECHANICAL DESIGNER
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- PROJECT DESIGNER | PLANNER
- SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Position available in Grand Rapids, MI office location
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree in an accredited Interior Design program with 5-10+ years experience in commercial interior design including space-planning, material selection, workplace design, architectural detailing, furniture selection and signage coordination. Ideal candidate should have high proficiency with Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design programs. We provide opportunities to work within an inclusive team structure and follow the architectural design process through all stages of a project from programming through furniture installation. You’ll be collaborating with our architects, engineers and project managers on a daily basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be able to independently provide the full range of interior design services on projects of all sizes.
- Assist in the project delivery process to ensure the highest quality of coordination and documentation.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others, customer satisfaction and design competence.
- Develop, assess & document interior finishes pertaining to the design requirements and collaborate with design architects to ensure overall design integrity.
- Communicate and report to Interior Design Manager
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: Architectural_Employment@ids-troy.com