Business Manager/Accounting Supervisor
Award winning architectural and engineering firm located in Oakland County is seeking an experienced business manager with an ability to organize people and processes. Must have the ability to communicate well, possess analytical skills, and be detail-oriented. Will work closely with all levels of company management and staff.
Must possess the ability to handle all aspects of Architectural accounting including time and materials billing and job cost tracking that provides a snapshot of project activity at anytime during the project’s movement.
Full charge accounting/bookkeeping through trial balance; including monthly financial statements, profit and loss statement and project job costing.
- Project accounting coordination/reporting
- Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Oversight of accounts payable, including project and office expenses
- Coordination of invoicing with project managers
- Assistance in aged receivables follow up and collections
- Administrative support to the Board of Managers
- Tracking and processing applications/offer letters
- Review and analysis of benefits programs
- Payroll processing, tax filing/reporting
- Personnel Recordkeeping/Updating
- 401(k) compliance, coordination and processing
- Annual reports/returns
- Staff liaison
- Business/Professional Insurance coordination
- Coordinate office supply/equipment requirements
- Contact for building issues/office issues
Required Experience: Business management and accounting background is required, B.A. in Accounting or equivalent is preferred. Experience with Deltek accounting software is a plus.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. The firm offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We’re forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
Interested candidates please direct your resume, portfolio or questions to Josie Horner: firstname.lastname@example.org
** NO PHONE CALLS