Our Passion – Here at IDS, we value the beliefs, thought processes, attitudes and ideologies of our staff, and encourage innovative thinking from all IDS members regardless of discipline. Our mission statement is clear to all of our employees: we are to exhibit the highest level of vision, integrity and leadership with all of our clients, and we pledge nothing less to those we serve. We believe every employee is responsible to make things happen—employing creative problem solving to go above and beyond, and work to create an environment where that passion and drive is supported in every facet.
Our Contribution – We understand the importance of giving back, and recognize that there are a wide variety of needs in our communities that can use our help. That’s why we work to raise money each quarter for a charity of our choosing as a way of giving back to the community we love. We’ve organized group raffles, volunteered at charity events, and hosted countless baked goods sales – where all contributions go toward that quarter’s charity of choice. We encourage you to share our passion for giving, caring, and impacting the world around us.
Our Perks – Because we know it’s hard to balance work and home, IDS is pleased to offer the following benefits designed to meet the various needs of our employees:
- Flex time –We recognize the importance of maintaining a reasonable work/life balance, and offer flexible work hours for all employees.
- Half day Fridays – From the end of May to the beginning of September, we make adjustments to our work schedule by offering optional half day Fridays. This gives staff the opportunity to enjoy more of our beautiful Michigan summer.
- Healthcare – We provide medical benefits through Physicians Care Health Benefits, which utilizes the HAP PPO network. Our medical plan includes an employee co-pay with partial reimbursement for in-network services provided through a Health Savings Account.
- Vacation – We provide paid sick time, paid holidays, and discretionary holidays as well as vacation time for all eligible employees. We also provide the option for staff to buy up to 2 weeks of vacation time.
- Company Sponsored Events – We believe in creating an inclusive culture, where staff have the opportunity to enhance working relationships outside of the office. A few of our company events include: Summer Picnic, 4th Quarter Festivus, Holiday Party, Softball League.
- Professional Development – We understand the importance of personal and professional growth within a company, and we hear you! We pride ourselves on being advocates for our staff, and work tirelessly to help every employee reach their greatest potential.
We are always looking for the best! If you don’t see a position that fits you today, the right position might be available tomorrow. So don’t hesitate, send us your resume. We respect active self-starters with passion and drive, and we encourage you to wow us! We’re forever looking to be impressed by service-focused, committed-to-excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team! Please direct your resume and this Employment Form, your portfolio or questions to: